Hapstone M3 Standard Knife Sharpener
- Brand: Hapstone
- Product Code: HAPSTONE-M3-STANDARD-BAREBONE
- Availability: In Stock
Hapstone M3 Knife Sharpener is the new entry-level knife sharpener from Hapstone, supplier of successful Hapstone R1. Hapstone M3 on par with Hapstone V8 and Hapstone R2 is part of the Hapstone Modular Platform, innovative technology to let customers configure and upgrade the sharpening system with no limitations. Hapstone M3 is kitted with the small table module with strong neodymium magnets to facilitate knife fastening.
Hapstone Modular Platform
- Hapstone Modular Platform and all modules can be purchased separately
- The base with the pedestal stand for modules
- Any sharpening angle in a range from 6° to 50° degrees (*)
- Max blade length 7" (180 mm)
- Pivot unit with the full 360° rotation and parking hook for the guide rod
- Linear ball-bearing provides smooth guide rod movement and requires no lubrication or cleaning in heavy-duty usage
- Auto-adjustable universal stone holder with built-in digital angle gauge holder
- Suitable for sharpening stones up to 6 inches (160 mm) including Edge Pro and KME formats
- Light-alloy horizontal shaft for better pressure control during the sharpening process
- Wooden handle to make time-consuming work a little easier
- Rubber coated supporting legs that can be used on any surface
- Available now: Rotating Clamp Module (Hapstone R2)
- Available now: Extendable Table Module (Hapstone V8)
- Available now: Small Table Module (Hapstone M3)
- Available now: Scissors Module
Boride T2 150
Boride T2 220
Boride T2 400
Boride T2 800
Boride T2 1200
Hard bonding aluminum oxide stone set for experienced users. For all steels. Can be used with water or oil.
Silicon Carbide 120
Silicon Carbide 240
Silicon Carbide 600
Silicon Carbide 1000
Silicon Carbide 2500
Silicon Carbide Sharpening Stones are used for sharpening knives using Hapstone sharpeners. The stones are made of silicon carbide and are designed for the hardest steels (up to 65 HRC).
|Diamond Matrix(6)||Aluminum Oxide(5)|
Edge Pro 80
Premium resin-bonded diamond set. All diamonds are mounted on aluminum blanks and easy to use. To be used with water.
Aluminum Oxide 120
Aluminum Oxide 240
Aluminum Oxide 600
Aluminum Oxide 1000
Aluminum Oxide 2500
Aluminum Oxide Sharpening Stones are used for sharpening knives using Hapstone knife sharpeners. The stones are made of aluminum oxide and are designed for soft or medium steels (up to 59 HRC).
|Metallic CBN Poltava (6)||Chosera Stone Set for Hapstone (4+1)|
Metallic СBN 100
Metallic СBN 200
Metallic СBN 500
Metallic СBN 1200
Metallic СBN 2500
Metallic СBN 5000
Metallic CBN Sharpening Stones are used for sharpening knives using Hapstone sharpeners. CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) is the second-hardest material after diamond.
Silicon Carbide 120
Premium japanese stone set for all steels. Includes complimentary 120 grit silicon carbide stone. All stones are pre-lapped, mounted on aluminum blanks, and easy to use. To be used with water.