- Brand:Hapstone (Made in Ukraine)
- Product Code:ultra-fine grit
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Guangxi are used for super finish sharpening on Hapstone knife sharpeners.
Guangxi is mined in the Guangxi region in China. Estimated grit for Guangxi is 8000 JIS.
Guangxi stones should be used with water. All that is required is to wet the Guangxi surface. There is no need to immerse the stone.
Guangxi stone does not require any preparations. It is preliminary lapped to ultra-fine grit.
Advantages of aluminum blanks
- If you accidentally drop the stone, it's less likely you break it;
- Much longer life span for the stone after multiple flattening and lapping;
- Easy identification due to laser engraving;
- Reliable clamping for stones of imperfect shape.