Shapton Pro (Kuromaku) stones recommended set
- Brand:Shapton Pro
- Product Code:Kuromaku
- Availability:In Stock
Shapton Pro (Kuromaku) sharpening stones are used for sharpening knives on Hapstone knife sharpeners. Shapton Pro is a high-end series from Shapton made of aluminum oxide with the magnesia binder. The magnesia binder gives Shapton Pro excellent sharpening quality and performance, and high wear resistance.
All Shapton Pro stones are 6 mm thick and are mounted on high-quality aluminum blanks.
Stone size : 150х22mm
Shapton Pro series stones are universal and can be used to sharpen knives of any steel including high carbon, vanadium, and chromium steel
Shapton Pro stones are preliminarily lapped and do not require lapping after purchase.
Shapton Pro should be used with water as a lubricant. Do not soak Shapton Pro stones in water for more than a few seconds. Just splash, or use a water spray. Never store stones in water. Never dry near heat.
- SHAPTON Coarse Stone white (grinding), (120 grit)
- SHAPTON Coarse Stone blue-black (grinding)(320 grit)
- SHAPTON Sharpening Stone orange/ (sharpening) (1000 grit)
- SHAPTON Sharpening Stone green/ (sharpening) (2000 grit)
- SHAPTON Honing Stone dark red (wine) (honing)(5000 grit)
- SHAPTON Honing Stone cream(honing)(12000 grit)