Whole milled angled (fillet) clamps Hapstone (Pair)
- Brand:Hapstone (Made in Ukraine)
- Product Code:Whole milled
- Availability:In Stock
Whole milled angled (fillet) clamps Hapstone are made from a solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminum and anodized in black.
Anodizing is used to improve the corrosion resistance and strengthen the aluminum surface structure.
The clamps can move along the entire length of the rotating clamp module Hapstone, which allows you to install a knife to 30 cm in length.
The knife is fixed with one screw that is convenient and fast (in contrast to Universal angled clamps for Hapstone R2) These clamps also have an undercut for sharpening knives with a full flat grind.
This type of clamp provides the greatest rigidity when sharpening. With these clamps, it becomes possible to sharpen knives with Scandinavian descents of kitchen knives, fixes, and EDC knives.
These clamps are also suitable for fillet knives
Two types of screws are available in the set
- Shortened, designed for sharpening thin knives, for minimal angles;
- Standard, designed for knives up to 6 mm.
- Length: 115 mm
- Width : 20 mm 2 pieces.
- Maximal : 35°.
- *Minimal : 8° In order to reach the maximum angle of 8°, use shortened screws on the castors.