Hapstone R2 BLACK Knife Sharpener
- Brand:Hapstone (Made in Ukraine)
- Product Code:HAPSTONE-R2-BLACK 2-BAREBONE
- Availability:In Stock
Hapstone R2 on par with Hapstone V8 and Hapstone M3 is part of the Hapstone Modular Platform, innovative technology to let customers configure and upgrade the sharpening system with no limitations.
Hapstone R2 is kitted with the cutting-edge rotating clamp module and delivers the ultimate combination of high precision, rich features, and scalability to knife sharpening enthusiasts.
Edition of Hapstone R2 is the first knife sharpener featuring four clamps.
Asymmetric angled universal clamps utilize flexible flat spring and spacer screws to secure knives of any shape including a full flat grind.
Hapstone R2 kits
- The vertical and horizontal rod
- Fine-Tuning adapter for Hapstone M2, M3, R1, R2, V5, V6, V8
- Linear ball-bearing pivot unit for Hapstone
- Rotating clamp module for Hapstone
- Spring-assisted stopper ring (2 pcs.)
- Whole milled angled (fillet) clamps Hapstone (2 pcs.)
- Universal angle clamps Hapstone (2 pcs.)
- Digital angle gauge Hapstone
- Ball-End Hex Screwdriver (4mm)
Black Edition of Hapstone R2 includes:
Hapstone modular platform
- Hapstone Modular Platform and all modules can be purchased separately
- The base with the pedestal stand for modules
- Pivot unit with the full 360° rotation and parking hook for the guide rod
- Linear ball-bearing provides smooth guide rod movement and requires no lubrication or cleaning in heavy-duty usage
- Auto-adjustable universal stone holder with built-in digital angle gauge holder
- Suitable for sharpening stones up to 6 inches (160 mm) including Edge Pro and KME formats
- Light-alloy horizontal shaft for better pressure control during the sharpening process
- Wooden handle to make time-consuming work a little easier
- Rubber coated supporting legs that can be used on any surface
- Available now: Rotating Clamp Module (Hapstone R2)
- Available now: Extendable Table Module (Hapstone V8)
- Available now: Small Table Module (Hapstone M3)
- Available now: Scissors Module
- Rotating clamp module with the crossbar for multiple clamps
- Adjustable flipping strength
- Any sharpening angle in a range from 8° to 40° degrees (*)
- Max blade length 12" (300 mm), max thickness 1/4" (8 mm).
- Available now: Angled Universal Clamps (R2 Standard and R2 BLACK)
- Available now: Y-shaped Central Clamps (R2 Classic)
- Available now: Straight Side Clamps (R2 Classic)
- Available now: Short Lite Clamps (R2 Lite)
We provides the 5-year warranty on Hapstone R2 knife sharpeners.
You can be sure of the reliability of the devices and support from the manufacturer for the entire period of use.
WHY NEW HAPSTONE SHARPENERS DON'T SUPPORT 8" SHARPENING STONES?
Haptone has 8" stones support since the first version of Hapstone PRO. The best stone form-factor today is 6" All new knife sharpeners must support it. 8" stones support is declared useless and economically unreasonable.
I WANT TO USE MY 8" BENCH STONES. I WILL BUY A SHARPENER WITH 8" STONE SUPPORT.
You will not use 8" bench stones even if your sharpener supports 8" stones. Bench stones are too heavy and obstruct visibility.
HAPSTONE R2 IS SMALLER THAN HAPSTONE R1. DOES IT MEAN R1 IS BETTER?
Hapstone R2 becomes smaller for one reason - 8" stone support has been eliminated. The main stone form factor is 6" Edge Pro. Hapstone R2 becomes 2" smaller and lighter.
HAPSTONE R2 IS MUCH CHEAPER THAN HAPSTONE R1. DOES IT MEAN R1 IS BETTER?
Hapstone R2 is available in 4 different kits in different price ranges.
Hapstone R2 Classic is the successor of Hapstone R1.
|Country of origin||Made in Ukraine|
|Kit||-Whole milled angled (fillet) clamps Hapstone (Pair)-Universal Angled Clamps for Hapstone R2 (Pair)-Fine-Tuning Adapter-Spring-Assisted Stoppers (Pair)-Digital Angle Gauge-Ball-End Hex Screwdriver (4 mm)|
|Max blade length||Max blade length 12" (300 mm), max thickness 1/4" (8 mm)|
|Sharpening angle||Any sharpening angle in a range from 8° to 40° degrees|